- Airport Pick Up: Transport from Bangkok International Airport to your hotel in Bangkok for your first night’s stay. (Please note, for free airport pick up you must meet us at 2.00 pm on your selected start date) Excluding Camp Phuket, at this location we will meet you in Phuket airport at 2:00pm.
- Transport: To all Camp locations, included activities and English Camp placements.
- Accommodation for your entire placement! (See our FAQ page for more information)
- Elephant Conservation: During your first week of Camp we will take you on an elephant conservation visit. Time to get that elephant selfie!
- Activities: We include a variety of exciting activities at each Camp location. Some activities we include are: a Water Park trip, Bicycle Tour, Muay Thai Boxing, hiking up a waterfall and enjoying natural hot-springs, Bamboo Rafting, Thai Language & Cooking Classes and BBQ Bonfire parties) * Each Camp Location has different activities. Please see itineraries for specifics.
- 30 Hour Teaching Young Learners TEFL Qualification: This will be completed before you go to Thailand and it will give you some background information for teaching abroad, plus it looks awesome on your CV! This can be upgraded to an 120 hour TEFL Qualification for an additional $199.
- A Free Camp Thailand Polo T-shirt that you can teach in when at the school.
- A Free sun tan!
What’s not Included?
- Insurance (CLICK HERE for more information)
- Personal expenses while at Camp (food, drink, souvenirs and general daily living costs)
- All rooms are air-conditioned and the additional program fee for air-conditioning is 1,000 THB (approx. $40 AUD) per placement.
- Costs incurred to our Pre Departure Orientation Meeting in Sydney. For any queries on this please contact the office. This will be arranged once you have signed up and will take place before you depart to Thailand. For more information on this please click here.
- Extra excursions you may wish to get involved. We offer included activities at all our Camps. However, on your free days there are extras you can do which our reps are always happy to help arrange. These never usually cost more than $10- $30. Also during your free evenings you are given independant time, so we always encourage exploring the local area and making the most on extra curricular activities on offer, which may incur costs.
- Police Check $42
Sounds amazing right?