- Airport Pick Up: Transport from Bangkok International Airport to your hotel in Bangkok for your first night’s stay. (Please note, for free airport pick up you must meet us at 2.00 pm on your selected start date). This excludes Camp Phuket; at this location we will meet you in Phuket airport at 2:00pm.
- Transport: To all Camp locations, included activities and English Camp placements.
- Accommodation for your entire placement! (See our FAQ page for more information).
- Elephant Conservation: During your first week of Camp we will take you on an elephant conservation visit. Time to get that elephant selfie!
- Activities: We include a variety of exciting activities at each Camp location. These include: a water park trip, bicycle tour, Muay Thai boxing, hiking up a waterfall and enjoying natural hot-springs, bamboo rafting, Thai language and cooking classes and BBQ bonfire parties). * Each Camp Location has different activities; please see itineraries for details.
- A free Camp Thailand polo t-shirt that you can teach in when at the school.
- A free sun tan!
What’s Not Included?
- Insurance (Click Here to see our insurance provider)
- Personal expenses while at Camp (food, drink, souvenirs and general daily living costs)
- Vaccinations (most free on the NHS)
- Extra excursions you may wish to get involved; we offer included activities at all our Camps. However, on your free days there are extras you can do which our reps are always happy to help arrange. These never usually cost more than £5- £15. Also during your free evenings, you are given independent time, so we always encourage exploring the local area and making the most on extracurricular activities on offer, which may incur costs.
- DBS Criminal Background Check £48.86
Sounds amazing right?